Now that you have educated yourself, put your knowledge to use and do your research.
Retail mark-ups are very high. That's because there are just too many middle men to pay. Del Francis Jewelry has cut out the middle men. We work directly with the manufacturer and source our own materials. That means that we don't need to hire someone else to do the work for us which causes higher prices to pay them.
Compare the price of the piece of jewelry you like at Del Francis Jewelry with the price of a similar piece at a "big-box" jewelry retailer.
If you like our 1/8 ct. t.w. Diamond Petite Square Ring in 14K White Gold, go to the "other" website and search for a 1/8 ct. t.w. diamond ring in 14K white gold. The quality of the gold is the same, because you know by law, it has to be marked on the jewelry and in the description. Now, how about the price? Does it compare? Is it even close? Does it have "beading" or actual diamonds?
If the price seems the same for both pieces of jewelry, make your choice based on trust and customer experience.
- Is the Contact Information easily accessible?
- A way to contact a business shouldn't be hard to locate on their website.
- Does their email address end with "gmail"?
- A real business will have their own email address like below.
- Is there a Phone Number listed for you to call?
- A legitimate business will be available for calls during normal business hours. You can call us at (864) FRANCIS
If you're unsure, give their customer service department a call. You can tell a lot about the company by the way their customer service responds. They should be professional, courteous and knowledgeable. If they do not have an answer for you, they should be willing to find the information out, and get back to you in a reasonable amount of time.
Test our Customer Service Specialists. Give us a call with any questions. We would love to hear from you.